We welcome visitors who are members of recognised golf clubs. Our friendly staff are happy to help with any questions you may have. Please call 01387 880677 to enquire or book. Alternatively you can book online using the BRS system.
Book a tee time >
Times available to visitors are
- On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 pm and 2.00 to 4.00 p.m.
- On Thursday (ladies day) – from 2.30 to 4.00 p.m.
- On Saturdays and Sundays–from 10.00 am to 12.00 p.m. and 2.00 to 4.00 p.m.
On weekend Medal Days four ball play is prohibited until after 2.00pm.
On Tuesday Medal Days four ball play is prohibited all day and visitors are only allowed out between 2.00 – 3.00 p.m.
Green fees for March – November 2021
Monday to Friday
- £70 per person in a 1 or2 ball round and £95 per day
- £60 per person in a 3 or 4 ball round and £85 per day
- Juniors between 10-17 years £20
- £90 per person in a 1 or 2 ball round and £115 per day
- £80 per person in a 3 or 4 ball round and £105 per day
- Juniors between 10-17 years – £20
December 2020 – February 2021
- Midweek : £45 per head.
- Weekends : £55 per head.
- Juniors between 10-17 years: £10 per head
A small shop is run by the Club and carries most things a golfer would need on a day out. Trolleys may be hired from the shop.
There are a limited number of buggies available for hire golfers who need them for medical reasons or have limited mobility.
There is no professional at the Club so we do not stock or hire golf clubs.