Resources for Partners
This video can be embedded on most modern websites using the following URL: https://vimeo.com/726018497
Pack 1 (2021)… Download all (.ZIP)
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/southernessgc
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/southernessgolfclub/
- Bookings/Tee Times: https://bookgolf.at/southerness
- On the peaceful shores of the beautiful Solway coast lies Southerness Golf Course, a true championship links and one of Scotland’s finest golf courses.
- Designed by Philip MacKenzie Ross and built in 1947.
- Located 30 minutes from Dumfries and just 60 minutes from the M6.
Playing the Course
- The course is an easy walk over gently undulating terrain.
- It’s a Par 69, playing 6,728 yds off the Championship tees (6,566 white; 6,110 yellow)
- Off the red tees, it’s a Par 73 at 5,622 yds.
- “Mackenzie Ross must have been delighted to be appointed at Southerness, because the site was perfect golfing land – gently undulating links, with streams criss-crossing it” – Golf Course Architect Magazine
- “A superb course which has earned an enviable reputation” – Northern Golfer
- “A golfing adventure that’s well worth the journey.” – Golf Monthly