Southerness is a Scottish Golf Championship Venue and regularly hosts top amateur events. The course is unique being a Philip MacKenzie Ross design and is probably the last one in Scotland to be designed by an architect belonging to the golden age of golf course architects.
- The course has excellent drainage meaning it is playable all year round
- Club Cards entitle the member to 10% discount on shop purchases and catering
- We presently have reciprocal arrangements with 10 other top quality courses throughout the UK offering extremely preferential playing rates.
- A full size practice area is available where you can hit driver until your heart's content.
- BRS tee booking available 7 days in advance.
- Catering available 7 days a week
- Huge variety of Club and Open competitions on the annual fixture list
- The peace and tranquillity on offer when playing around Southerness is second to none.